Papa Earth Discount
Now this is a subscription service that even my husband is extremely excited about it!!! You have to check out their website not only is a beautifully-designed but the cuts of their meat look incredible plus there is a diverse selection of different types of meat as well. Originally when I saw the price I thought oh my that's a wee bit expensive however once I got acquainted with the credits as that's what you purchase is credits towards purchasing different cuts. I chose to go with the small box I imagine that I will upgrade it. I was truly surprised by the amount of meat we were able to get 4 the price. Because if you actually do the math you're paying less than the grocery store price but you're receiving grass-fed top shelf meats & cuts!! If your family is of the carnivore fancy then DEFINITELY check out Papa Earth!!! I'm so excited to have partnered with this incredible company primarily because I come from a farming family and I strongly believe in supporting local farmers as well as local businesses. Their customer service is absolutely delightful to talk to. I was very surprised by the amount of sausages we were able to get as my son is a very picky eater + I selected a few special treats for my hardworking Farmer/Engineer/Project Manager/Twin Grandfather lol I could go on forever about all the different titles my father possesses.
SUPER EXCITED to receive my 1st box this week. I'll keep you posted on my thoughts however in the meantime Papa Earth extended to us an EXCLUSIVE discount code FIRST10 Use this code at checkout to receive HUGE SAVINGS!!!
LINK: https://papaearth.ca/
SUPER EXCITED to receive my 1st box this week. I'll keep you posted on my thoughts however in the meantime Papa Earth extended to us an EXCLUSIVE discount code FIRST10 Use this code at checkout to receive HUGE SAVINGS!!!
Comments
Post a Comment