My Family's Favorite Meal Delivery Service

I truly wish I could express in words just how grateful I am for the food promotions from companies such as Chefsplate, Goodfood, Cook It & Hello Fresh πŸ₯¬πŸ—πŸ₯•πŸ–πŸ„πŸ₯©πŸ₯“πŸ₯¦ It has SAVED my family a tremendous amount of money!!! There is absolutely no way you could walk into a grocery store and come out with one bag let alone an entire box full of extremely fresh produce and beautifully cut meat for ONLY $6!!! It's INSANE!!! If you are skeptical about these food subscription boxes I don't blame you because I thought they were absolutely ridiculous in the beginning. However I was gifted a code to try a box free and I thought what the heck it can't hurt to try keep in mind at that point in time not burning Kraft dinner was a very big accomplishment to me 🀣🀣🀣 so I was highly skeptical I would be able to even cook these meals once they were delivered. I cannot stress enough how EASY chefsplate receipes are to follow. They literally walk you through minute-by-minute chop by chop πŸ—‘πŸ—‘πŸ—‘

Once we received our first chefs plate box it was then time to get acquainted with the recipes and how to follow them properly. For some reason I thought that this would take a substantial amount of time considering my lack of talent in the kitchen however within minutes I was cooking up a storm πŸŒͺπŸŒͺπŸŒͺ Another very surprising and delightful side effect of these food subscription boxes is now my husband and I cook dinner together as well as with the children wear appropriate of course obviously we're not letting them cook in the oven lol it has brought a moment of time to our day where we can sit down together and enjoy each other's company without any distractions Plus it's very healthy, hardy and delicious.

Another huge Pro that I think many people Overlook including myself is the amount of time you save! In today's fast-paced environment I don't think we value our time properly. What I mean by this is for example for my family to go to the grocery store it is going to take a bare minimum of 45 minutes to an hour to just get out the door and into the SUV then you have to drive to the grocery store, find parking (pay for that too if your in the city), get everyone out of the car and into the grocery store. Once inside the grocery store of course you are guaranteed to have some lovely family arguments and if you're very very lucky you will get to experience temper tantrums in public 🀣🀣🀣 if I was to be perfectly honest the main selling feature for me on keeping the subscription box is the simple fact I do not have to go grocery shopping with my children LOL SOLD!!!!! Please don't get me wrong my children are absolutely in my everything however anyone who has a child knows that grocery shopping with some is a bloody nightmare!!!

Another feature that I think is worth mentioning is chefsplate customer service. They are absolutely delightful to deal with and will solve your problem very quickly if you have one I've only ever encounter two problems and that was an error on my end. Plus they compensate you substantially if there is an error with your order.

So to summarize it may not seem like much to eliminate one simple task from your weekly routine however give it a shot and I guarantee you you will be extremely shocked by how much you value that free time that you now have. The boxes come packed to the brim with every single ingredient you will need except for olive oil so ensure you have that on hand.

Right now chefsplate has a very big sale on a 50% off however you are lucky enough to be following me hahaha so you get a much larger discount and that your first box that will contain two recipes and two servings will cost you only $6 if you use a special link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️

LINK: https://www.chefsplate.com/?r=3pc-Los5YS8

Please let me know in the comments below your thoughts on chefsplate. I love hearing everyone's different experiences as they seem to be quite diverse but in a good way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HUGE SAVINGS OFF Papaearth 🌏

$8 OFF Ice Bar Cafe using Eat Meal First

Papa Earth Discount