$20 FREE Credit NO MIN!!!!! GO GO GO!!!

This is probably one of my all-time favourite chromones! It's from one of my favourite companies called Birch and fog which specializes in THC and CBD wellness products. They carry only top shelf and are extremely wonderful to deal with. Simply use code Canna at checker and she will receive a $20 discount which you can use towards any products that you like. Unfortunately and no longer applies to the shipping rate however you're basically getting a few free products just cover shippingso I'd say it's a damn good deal + once you're signed up with Birch and fog you can create your own discount code and start earning your own referral credits. These referral credits have really helped my medicinal budget monthly and I can't thank you all enough. Because I mostly take Botanicals for my illnesses including Parkinson's they are not covered by OHIP. Having botanical credits available is a HUGE help!!!

LINK: https://www.birchandfog.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HUGE SAVINGS OFF Papaearth 🌏

$8 OFF Ice Bar Cafe using Eat Meal First

Papa Earth Discount