π₯©π₯¦ Foodboxes: How To Use To Your Advantage π₯©π₯¬
Ok, I know what you're thinking "Foodboxes, My God how LAZY can you be?" OR "Foodboxes,WHY? What a stupid idea!" π€£π€£π€·♀️ I know this bc I thought the exact π― same thing!!! I need to adjust your thinking as taking advantage of these high value offers will not only SAVE you a boatload of money each month but in my case I actually learned how to cook! Something I had been avoiding most of my adult life but my absolute favorite aspect is NO GROCERY SHOPPING WITH CHILDREN!!!! π€£π€£π€£ IT'S TRUE!!!
Ok let's get to the good stuff!! How To start, well if I were you I would I would 1) Head to my Facebook group Steals, Deals & Freebies & search each company. The different codes will pop-up for you in the ads. I would select the highest value one & start there. 2) If you're not a Facebook fan then do the same steps in the previous pt but with Google. Once you've decided which company & fyi they're all freaking delicious π however each one of course has it's own set of pros & cons Below are my pros/cons ⬇️⬇️
Goodfood
• Idea for singles or couples π REASON The dishes are more complex & more time consuming often with a lot of moving parts. Also subtracting ingredients to make family friendly often leaves dishes blande. Goodfood has the nicest meats in my humble opinion + there presentation of plastic bagged ingredients is so much more attractive then brown bags . I know "UGGG PLASTIC" however don't despair as their version is recyclable ♻️ They have a TON of high quality, delectable dishes + tons & tons of add-ons + grocery add-on items as well! They also have precooked meals which is a new addition. The only downside to all these choices is it adds up quickly turning a $ saving opportunity into a $ spending opportunity lol Which of course is SMART business π but not smart for our purposes.
Simply tap the word Goodfood in blue to SAVE $40 OFF Goodfood
Chefsplate
● Idea for families as dishes are easy to alter & should you feel the need to subtract spices etc the dishes remain tasty π Meats are delicious however like recipes I don't find the brown paper bag presentation appealing but that's me. Also to become more eco-friendly & socially conscious they put special ingredients into a compostable bag which is so clever but so ugly lol π Just being honest π I also find their stock photo of dishes very deceiving but in a good way. What I mean is some of my favorite dishes like Turkey Curry π look so disgusting π« but it's truly fabulous π lol
Simply click the blue Chefsplate ahead to SAVE $80 OFF Chefsplate
Hellofresh
● Similar presentation to Chefsplate in that everything comes in a brown paper bag however I will say this it's presentation is far better with bright primary coloured labels π· I find their produce is the freshest however not a fan if their meat in comparison to the others. I am definitely not saying their meat isn't appetizing or enjoyable I just find it seems blande or missing something to me perhaps bc u primarily eat organic meat from the farm π?? I truly don't know π They're recipes I would classify as family friendly as well. They're primarily north American cuisine in my experience with less exotic spices then the 2 mentioned above.
Simply click the blue Hellofresh ahead to SAVE BIG on well I think you can guess lol Hellofresh
CookIt
● Cookit is a French Foodbox so you know the food is going to be Devine ππ They offer a variety of dishes including precooked which are fabulous & add-on options. I have ordered this one the least as they don't offer big discounts often unfortunately. However the boxes I did try were all wonderful with tantalizing meats & veggies. Like Chefsplate though their stock photos of the precooked meals truly do them no justice!! They're delicious & if you have the chance to try the buttered chicken DO SO!!! I adored their precooked section as you receive I believe it was 3 precooked to 1 reg meal. I loved them bc they were a delicious, fast & nutritious dish I could serve my children after school π« One last thing I will add is their boxes start at a lot less so I initially thought "Oh it must be a lot less food" which turned out to be the furthest thing from the truth as their $66 box I would eqate to Goodfood's $86 box so something to consider when ordering.
Those are the mainstream boxes I have tried so far however I was also lucky enough to have been given the opportunity to try Papa Earth π which is an organic/local/free range (Southern, Ontario) meat subscription that brings the freshest meat from local farms right to your table. The meat was out of this world delectable ➕ I would still qualify them as being budget friendly which did surprise me given all the wonderful aspects to the meats themselves. Given the fact the animals are grass fed, free range & responsibly harvested I suspected the cost would be substantially more, NOT THE CASE!!! They offer a diverse range of meat options too including Bison which surprised me!! If you have a big meat eater or your family is primarily carnivorous this is a subscription I highly recommend looking into as it will provide you with only the highest quality meats for a fraction of the cost at the grocery store or butcher. They also have discount codes frequently however feel free to use the discount code MeeraKoles20 for a special discount at checkout π
Up next I'll talk about HOW TO Take advantage of these codes/referral links & offers multiple times. I have been personally using this method to supplement our grocery budget for over 3 yrs now!! It's possible & it's not difficult. Just like couponing or anything else that saves money regularly it takes some effort & knowledge but once you get the hang of it it truly is easy & FUN!!!
Comments
Post a Comment