Things are better with friends: Looking at Referral Programs
Good Morning π everyone. I apologize as it's been some time since my last blog post. Since the groups continue to grow along with my social media channels and I'm a one woman show I have to prioritize my time & where I post. Right now Facebook seems to be where everyone is hanging out & TikTok however just learning that one. Anyway let's get started.
π¨Referrals System & How You Can Make Them Work For You π¨
Now I know what your thinking π€ "Referrals BOO π I'll never have enough friends for that!!" However you need to change that way of thinking because in this crazy world we live in the term "Friend" really means people who see your social media accounts and if you have your pages set to public you will be amazed at just how many Referrals you can actually get. They do take work I'm not going to lie However the term "work" is also very lose in that I mean you need to follow some simply guidelines ⬇️⬇️
● SHARE, SHARE, SHARE & SHARE some more!! This is the key π
● Utilized ALL your social media channels including main posts, messenger, stories, reels & any other tools at your disposal.
● DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT COLD CALL π₯Ά It's a waste of everyone's time & you'll just end up pissing everyone off!! Now by cold calling I am also referring to the standard blurb that's usually attached to your referral link. Delete it & either write your own or just use the link & then attach your own explanation. Now if you will be sending the same msg to multiple ppl ensure it read as a personal msgs. So don't go on & on. Keep it simply & to the point!!
● SAVE EVERYTHING!! Emails, messages, promotional materials etc Because you're going to run into some companies who play fast & lose with their referral promises. HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE!! Should then not pay use your social media to your advantage & if you can contact a lawyer or let them know you will be contacting a lawyer. I have unfortunately had to do this on a few occasions however in the end I did receive the money owned for services rendered.
● Get creative - If you're lucky enough to have a group or a group of ppl interested in referral systems or simply free stuff you will find with some promotions you'll need to generate excitement especially if the company has poorly designed their campaign. So things like Giveaways, Contests or even link swaps.
● Lastly HAVE FUN!!! The promotions can get so exciting especially if they are giving cold hard cash πΈ π° I remember when my dearly departed BFF Michelle John Nichol ❤ & I found the Tangerine π promotion. It paid $50 per person with NO LIMIT!! We went CRAZY!!! Each of us took home over $2,000 in 48 hours so over $4,000 and to myself & Michelle that was/I a lot of money π° I traveled to her house & we sat there posting EVERYWHERE & just kept hitting refresh, refresh watching the numbers clim. I'm so grateful for that memory & experience.
Most recently I've experienced phenomenal success with the Chefsplate referral program. It pays $40 per new signup. I've cleared over $1200 in a few days π±π± The screenshot below is mine - approximately $200 for a box I ordered. I am SO grateful for these credits as that's money I don't have to put towards groceries which gives me some breathing room in the budget for things we want but are not necessities. Also the food is utterly delicious π
Well I think that covers the basics. Next I will address when , where & how to advertise these Referrals to maximize your success π π Have a wonderful day everyone π and should you have any questions you can find me at Steals, Deals & Freebies on Facebook, I'm Kacey Postill or shoot me a msg on Instagram @2MeeraKoles ✌✌
Go here ⬇️⬇️
Comments
Post a Comment