π€π€ Let's Talk Referral Credits π€π€
It took me quite a while to get the hang of referralcredits to be quite honest because I didn't think I had anybody that would actually use my link so I never really put any effort into it. It wasn't until the Twins were about two months old and our Instagram account started to take off that I learned the power of social media and the importance of these credits to my personal family budget. As you all know I clearly have a shopping addiction and on top of that I don't wish any therapy for this addiction as it's probably the healthiest when I've ever had in my life LOL however I am also addicted to free!!! I mean who doesn't want to get stuff for free??
So some programs you have to be careful of I'm going to warn you that because they're structured in such a way that trying to cash out is ridiculous or a pain in the ass or whatever is just not pleasant experience. Now focussing on the good aspects there are a ton and I mean a ton of referral credits or referral programs rather 4 places you're probably shopping at already and didn't realize you could be shopping there for free simply by including this link in your post about the new dress you got or your post about something cool you got the kids. I think a lot of people look at referralcredits in a negative light and I really don't think that's fair as I know personally I am so grateful every time someone uses my link whether it be for food to Medicine it greatly assist my family on a monthly basis.
1 funny example was we recently moved well I guess I can't say recently anymore as it's been over a year however it feels recent. The fridge in our townhome decided that it no longer wanted to work and subsequently finding a repairman turned out to be quite precarious LOL This is when I learned how important referralcredits can be!!! As we had nowhere to keep our groceries cold besides the freezer and nobody wants to eat frozen dinner every night! Along Came Doordash they had a incredible referral program which paid both parties a very substantial referral fee or sign up fee. I was able to accumulate over $2,000 in referralcredits which get ready for this one folks we used in a matter of one month π±π±ππ I will save this song we sure did eat like kings and queens & no dishes was freaking AWESOME!!! πππ
Probably the most EXCITING referral program was the $50 per person per Tangerine bank promo. I literally had tears running down my face as I kept refreshing the screen on my phone and the number kept growing and growing and growing until it reached over $2,500 and under a 24 hour period. π±π±π±
I understand how people get frustrated however I also get frustrated with how little work people think go into obtaining these referralcredits. So for example I get messages daily from people wanting me to share their link and it's quite insulting as it has taken me five years to reach point which means five years of time away from my family building something that we could rely on to supplement our income. Now of course from time to time I don't mind sharing links as I'm not a greedy person I don't think, however please keep in mind when you ask someone to share your link what you are actually asking because if they too are using this referral program you are basically saying to them listen it's more important that I eat than you so you share my link even though you're doing all the work! Anyway that's the end of my rant about that. If you're not willing to put in the work which means sharing your link talking to people in PMS explaining how things work to people these things all take time remember and if you do not have that time then this will not be successful for you it's that simple.
However on the flip side if you are willing to put in a little effort and instead of just copying and pasting your referral link providing a little context for your friends, followers Etc you will find that it is definitely worth your time for most of these programs as you are rewarded quite handsomely. The smallest referral program that I have worked with was $10 per person and even at that rate it brought in a substantial amount of income. If you have any questions as always please don't hesitate to ask I will do my best to answer them ASAP. If you want an answer right away your best bet is to find me on Facebook or Instagram.
http://www.instagram.com/2meerakoles
Or
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/229853521231353/?ref=share
Hope to see you there XO
So some programs you have to be careful of I'm going to warn you that because they're structured in such a way that trying to cash out is ridiculous or a pain in the ass or whatever is just not pleasant experience. Now focussing on the good aspects there are a ton and I mean a ton of referral credits or referral programs rather 4 places you're probably shopping at already and didn't realize you could be shopping there for free simply by including this link in your post about the new dress you got or your post about something cool you got the kids. I think a lot of people look at referralcredits in a negative light and I really don't think that's fair as I know personally I am so grateful every time someone uses my link whether it be for food to Medicine it greatly assist my family on a monthly basis.
1 funny example was we recently moved well I guess I can't say recently anymore as it's been over a year however it feels recent. The fridge in our townhome decided that it no longer wanted to work and subsequently finding a repairman turned out to be quite precarious LOL This is when I learned how important referralcredits can be!!! As we had nowhere to keep our groceries cold besides the freezer and nobody wants to eat frozen dinner every night! Along Came Doordash they had a incredible referral program which paid both parties a very substantial referral fee or sign up fee. I was able to accumulate over $2,000 in referralcredits which get ready for this one folks we used in a matter of one month π±π±ππ I will save this song we sure did eat like kings and queens & no dishes was freaking AWESOME!!! πππ
Probably the most EXCITING referral program was the $50 per person per Tangerine bank promo. I literally had tears running down my face as I kept refreshing the screen on my phone and the number kept growing and growing and growing until it reached over $2,500 and under a 24 hour period. π±π±π±
I understand how people get frustrated however I also get frustrated with how little work people think go into obtaining these referralcredits. So for example I get messages daily from people wanting me to share their link and it's quite insulting as it has taken me five years to reach point which means five years of time away from my family building something that we could rely on to supplement our income. Now of course from time to time I don't mind sharing links as I'm not a greedy person I don't think, however please keep in mind when you ask someone to share your link what you are actually asking because if they too are using this referral program you are basically saying to them listen it's more important that I eat than you so you share my link even though you're doing all the work! Anyway that's the end of my rant about that. If you're not willing to put in the work which means sharing your link talking to people in PMS explaining how things work to people these things all take time remember and if you do not have that time then this will not be successful for you it's that simple.
However on the flip side if you are willing to put in a little effort and instead of just copying and pasting your referral link providing a little context for your friends, followers Etc you will find that it is definitely worth your time for most of these programs as you are rewarded quite handsomely. The smallest referral program that I have worked with was $10 per person and even at that rate it brought in a substantial amount of income. If you have any questions as always please don't hesitate to ask I will do my best to answer them ASAP. If you want an answer right away your best bet is to find me on Facebook or Instagram.
http://www.instagram.com/2meerakoles
Or
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/229853521231353/?ref=share
Hope to see you there XO

Comments
Post a Comment